The Law Office of Harvey J. Kulawitz, ESQ., LLC has extensive experience helping pedestrians who are injured in accidents. As we only handle accident cases, we understand the financial & medical hardships that a serious injury can have on a person and his or her family.
With more health-minded people jogging, walking, biking and skateboarding - in combination with distracted drivers all over the road, we’ve seen a big increase in cases where pedestrians are hit by cars and injured, sometimes seriously.
If you or a loved one was hit by a car as a pedestrian, we can help you recover compensation for:
- Pain and suffering – for your physical injuries.
- Lost earnings – including future financial losses.
- Medical expenses – including future medical expenses.
- Emotional distress.
What Injuries Are Common in Pedestrian Accidents?
- Broken bones – fractures
- Disc injuries - herniations
- Bruising & contusions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Closed head trauma, concussion or TBI / brain injury.
- Cervical, neck & shoulder injuries
If you are the unfortunate victim of a pedestrian accident, WE CAN HELP.
We have a proven track record of success handling such cases.
Contact Harvey J. Kulawitz, Esq. for a Free Consultation.